2U active splitter 8ins/32outs
- Eight channel / four way split per channel
- Channels linkable up to 1 in, 32 out
- Ultra low noise design
- ‘SilentSwitch’ Phantom Power switching
- –20 dB pad switch
- 0 to +40 dB Gain on front panel rotary switches
- Headphone monitoring and PFL metering
- Electronically Balanced Inputs with transformer Balanced A and B front splits (standard)
- Transformer Balanced Outputs option for Main and Monitor
- Optional PSU 32 redundant power supply for critical ‘must run’ situations
- Intuitive, ‘user friendly’ layout
Flawless audio performance
About the MSX 32
With these benefits in mind, the NEW ARX MSX 32 Active Microphone/Line Splitter has been developed to deliver the performance required by the increasing complexity of today’s standards of audio production.
The MSX 32 consists of eight channels of actively buffered ultra low noise Microphone/Line Splitter. Each of these channels has two transformer Balanced splits on the front panel and two electronically Balanced outputs on the rear panel for Main and Monitor. These can be optionally transformer Balanced.